Monday, February 06, 2006

Tagged!!!!

The Rules of the game are as follows:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.

2. Need to mention the sex of the target.

3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.

4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

I was tagged by Sindhu.

Well, The target would obviously be a female!!

I would be happy if i get a love with the following Qualities: (Well i can live with a girl without these!!!!)

(i) Accept me as what i am.

(ii) Motivating and supportive.

(iii) Beauty matters only upto an extent.

(iv) Frank.

(v) Tolerate my 'Mokkai' (PJs- Poor Jokes).

(vi) It's better if she likes music.

(vii) Good critic.

(viii) Humorous and should be able to manage any kind of situation.

Well, I expect a Love like this. Any Applications???!!!

3 Comments:

At February 08, 2006, Blogger Sindhu said...

Finally you update!!!
You mean your GPJ's?? lol...
Critic?? Well I guess you can never get a better/worse critic than me ;) can you?
Hey what ever happened to Sang,huh?? Wait till I tell her the last line of your post!! You are dead!!!!

 
At March 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 
At April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home