Friday, February 17, 2006

A Set of Fwd Jokes!!!

CALL CENTRE JOBS:
PEOPLE WONDER WHY THEY ARE PAID SO MUCH......FORJUST BEING ON THE PHONE. TAKE A LOOK:


1) Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on theOpen Desktop."
Customer : "Ok."
Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"
Customer : "No."
Tech Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
Customer : "No."
Tech Support: "Ok, si r. Can you tell me what youhave done up untilthis point?"
Customer : "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and Iwrote 'click'."

2) Customer : "I received the software update yousent, but I am still getting the same error message."
Tech Support: "Did you install the update?"
Customer : "No. Oh, am I supposed to install it to get it to work?"

3) Customer : "I'm having trouble installingMicrosoft Word."
Tech Support: "Tell me what you've done."
Customer : "I typed 'A:SETUP'."!
Tech Support: "Ma'am, remove the disk and tell me what it says."
Customer : "It says '[PC manufacturer] Restore andRecovery disk'."
Tech Support: "Insert the MS Word setup disk."
Customer : "What?
Tech Support: "Did you buy MS word?"
Customer : "No..."

4) Customer : "Do I need a computer to use yoursoftware?"
Tech Support: ?!%#$


5) Tech Support: "Ok, in the bottom left hand side of the screen,canyou see the 'OK' button displayed?"
Customer : "Wow. How can you see my screen fromthere?"

6) Tech Support: "What type of computer do youhave?"
Customer : "A white one."

7) Tech Support: "Type 'A:' at the prompt."
Customer : "How do you spell that?"

8) Tech Support: "What's on your screen right now?"
Customer : "A stuffed animal that my boyfriend got me at the grocery store."

9) Tech Support: "What operating system are you running?"
Customer : "Pentium."

10) Customer : "My computer's telling me I performed an illegal abortion!"

6 Comments:

At February 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

enda comedy seriepae varala

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger YldGuy said...

well...most of these may or may not be true. But i must say that call center people arent paid just to attend calls like these in the joke. They are professionals like the way most of the other software engineers (read day-workers) are. Perhaps more because most of them slog it out at night when all others are in bed. They work incessantly coz they have a fixed set of breaks. They need to sacrifice their personal lives very often coz they dont get a decent weekend with family or friends.
These kind of jokes are funny to hear sometimes but to get an impression that call center people are paid simply because they attend these kind of silly calls is a mistake. They work as hard as anyone else.

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger Shiva said...

I accept ur point. This is just to laugh. And i pity on the BPO workers. One Survey said that in the last year 75% of them who attempted suicide were BPO workers due to mental stress!!!
Thanks for commenting yldguy. Keep commenting....

 
At February 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Nerve paintball gun Stop smoking theorpy Hilton hotel 50 gift voucher no expiry date Ge appliance review Zoloft and aspirin Canandaigua hockey equipment Lesbians and vaginas

 
At March 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Blonde irish women free celebrity answering machine message Live atp tennis scores verizon wireless family plans Cosmetics market in india Isp providers Arizona amado cherry bookcase acquire

 
At March 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home